Pages

Monday, March 21, 2011

My Favorite Thing of the Week

It's my favorite thing of the week. It's  colorful. It's foreign. It's unbearably cute. It makes me want to dance around the room and pretend I know the words.Did I mention the cuteness?!
My favorite thing of the week: KPop!

For you hard-core Americans, KPop is Korean Pop Music. Lots of techno and hip hop and DJ magic. It is mostly in Korean with an English word here and there. Some people wouldn't like it for that very reason because they couldn't understand the lyrics, but its one of the reasons I like it. Its like instrumental music with wonky words.Plus I can always look up the lyrics translated.

Big Bang, 2NE1, and G Dragon are my top KPop groups right now. Take a look:

Big Bang


and some G-Dragon:


And just a smidgen of 2NE1 (pronounced Twenty-One):


I enjoy lots of different music for different purposes. For example I listen to Classical music while doing Math,  Worship Music when i'm doing my bible time or worshiping, and the Japanese music when i'm working on Japanese homework. For KPop I listen to it when i'm really tired and need to wake up, exercise music, and its amazing for house cleaning.

Have a Musick-al Day!
-Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment