Pages

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Word of the Day


Well, i've had less time due to preparing for my trip, so there won't be any more post unless I find a computer acess in Japan. In less than 13 hours I will be wide awake and zooming down pre-dawn darkened roads of St.Louis to the airport. I CAN'T WAIT! i'm totally juiced, breathing and living travel sized everything. If you have any last travel tips, just comment them below. I'll be sure to read them!


Word of the Day: 5/30/10


Finnimbrun


Definition: A trinket or knick-knack.


I will be buying many finnimbrun in Japan, hopefully bring some nice ones home to my friends and family. Please pray for our trip and that we are fully prepared for anything. Then again, maybe it wouldn't be the adventure if we are totally prepared. Regardless, PRAY!

Love and Buttercup Kisses,

~Hannah Hoo

No comments:

Post a Comment