Pages

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Skeletons in My Inbox


Have you ever opened your email box only to be greeted by a army of long, boring, questioning, important emails? The ones that you mark as unread and let age like fine wine? Well, I seem to have an epidemic of these such emails.
After much avoiding and guilt, I was struck with a brilliant solution. I scooped up all those dusty emails and stuffed them into two files: "Possibly Important" and "Need to Reply Eventually". This has worked quite well for me. A reminder of an upcoming test? Toss it into "PI". An extensive "How are you?" from a person hardly remembered? Bundled into the "NTRE". A temporary solution to a problem, but a solution nonetheless.
Suggestions on what to do instead? Post a comment and I'll be sure to read it.
Lovely Doves,
~Hannah Hoo

No comments:

Post a Comment