Pages

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

BFF

Instead of beginning with the words and adding a picture, I think i'd better begin with the picture and add the words.

This lovely display of late night photography as my best friend and I are going to a costume party. (Which one is me??? I'll let you guess. Comment below!)

...I didn't notice until right now that the gun might be backwards. Its the facts its a gun that counts, right?

Anyway, so this isn't what we really look like. The other girl in the photo (no telling you which) is actually the fellow blogger of the blog:
http://hopelessromantic007.blogspot.com/
Go check it out and i'm sure she will update soon.

I'm actually in Japan right now, and this is just a timed to publish blog post. I wonder what i'm doing? Anyway, I miss you all and wish you could be here right now. ;)

Anyways and Everywhere,
~Hannah Hoo

No comments:

Post a Comment